- @makc3d @PeleusUhley I don't think it is important at all and currently we have no intention of supporting it in ASV. 6 hours ago
- RT @PeleusUhley: Version 0.6.5 of #SWFInvestigator is now available with support for more SWF tags and a few bug fixes. http://t.co/1bzbFf3… 15 hours ago
- RT @makc3d: "Classification of math problems as linear and nonlinear is like c-ion of the Universe as bananas and non-bananas" http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- RT @logotype: Amazing to see the C compiler source, written 41 years ago by Dennis Ritchie: https://t.co/pB8pa70EUc 1 day ago
- RT @darrelplant: In this video, Unity's David Helgason describes what Adobe/Macr should have done with Director years ago: http://t.co/rt1d… 1 day ago
Tagsaccessibility Adobe AIR Alchemy Apollo AS3 ASR ASV blogging captionate chromatic dead decompile developer encrypt flash Flash Builder Flash Killer Flash Paper Flash Platform flash specs Flex Flex Builder FLV FLV specs free guitar tuner JSFL Manitu Group multi-core obfuscate online open flash open SWF Player poster premium features silverlight SWF SWF 9 SWF specs tuner UAE vista XAMDF
Tag Archives: open flash
Changes in the SWF specifications from version 8 are relatively minor compared to contents of the new AS3 actionscripts tag: DoABC. ABC (Actionscript ByteCode) format was made available earlier.
As with SWF 8 specs, you need to agree to the license terms, which mainly prohibits you make use of the information to write your own Flash/SWF player. Also the specs does not include information about AMF3 for FLV files.