- U.S. authorities seize accounts of major Bitcoin operator http://t.co/8enYF3EYt4 Are they scared of #bitcoin ? via @makc3d 1 day ago
- @physorg_com Consequencesof bugging me with a consequences of adblocker banner instead of ads is losing a visitor who will never come back. 1 day ago
- @makc3d @andrey_butov Remember this one? https://t.co/UGGvXabKUv (g+ login maybe needed) 2 days ago
- RT @andrey_butov: You call yourself a programmer? Well then, use a REAL programmer's keyboard: http://t.co/xRldQcmD9Q 2 days ago
- I'm unfollowing anyone who is following 1000+ people. Means they are not following anyone really. I use block so that they unfollow me too. 2 days ago
Tagsaccessibility Adobe AIR Alchemy Apollo AS3 ASR ASV blogging captionate chromatic dead decompile developer encrypt flash Flash Builder Flash Killer Flash Paper Flash Platform flash specs Flex Flex Builder FLV FLV specs free guitar tuner JSFL Manitu Group multi-core obfuscate online open flash open SWF Player poster premium features silverlight SWF SWF 9 SWF specs tuner UAE vista XAMDF
Tag Archives: Flex
Flash Player 9 update 3
Flash Player Update 3 Beta 1 (build 184.108.40.206) is now available for download at Adobe Labs. 371 bugs were fixed since update 2, but that’s just the start. Adobe has more to please. Tinic Uro has the definitive post about this (though he doesn’t mention the ‘Flash Player Cache’ feature like Emmy Huang).
The improvements are mostly performance related. Flash Player now embraces multiple core CPUs, DirectX on Windows, OpenGL on OSX, hardware scaling of video!… There’s also MIP map support for all bitmaps (which should increase performance and somewhat the memory usage), mipmaps are generally used for 3D textures…
Adobe Integrated Runtime, AIR, formerly Apollo, beta 1 is also now available at Adobe Labs. A lot of new features and Flex 3 now has more support for AIR.
I must say I think the code name Apollo was way better than AIR. Now people will say ‘Adobe AIR’ meaning ‘Adobe Adobe Integrated Runtime’ and ‘Adobe IR’ doesn’t even look good. Air is everywhere, essential to life, it’s not heavy, it’s transparent, – but it also doesn’t have any value, so I really didn’t like the new name.
Both the free SDK and Flex Builder 3 beta 1 are now also available at Adobe Labs. What’s more, now the bug base is open to public and also Flex 3 nightly builds are available.
Macromedia released Flex Builder (formerly code named Brady), the IDE for Flex.
Flex Builder comes bundled with Flex. When you purchase Flex, you receive 5 licenses for Flex Builder.
The net result is that Flex as a product is updated and now the price, considered out of reach by many of us, includes a nice IDE. On top of this, Flex Builder is based on DreamWeaver MX 2004 and has every feature it has, so when you have Flex Builder, you don’t need an extra DreamWeaver license.