- RT @darrelplant: In this video, Unity's David Helgason describes what Adobe/Macr should have done with Director years ago: http://t.co/rt1d… 38 minutes ago
- @majornista Happy birthday! 7 hours ago
- I just signed up @tumblr, and at my first login it says "Your account has been terminated" That was fast. Thanks for the warm welcome (not)! 1 day ago
- @Victorinox I had to use a proxyserver to access http://t.co/whdaf04py8. Not hard, still made an unnecessary hassle. Why the discrimination? 1 day ago
- RT @ADAMATOMIC: AH HA found it: “acquisition is always a failure” http://t.co/2gUOdTyDaQ must-read in light of tumblr’s probable acquisitio… 1 day ago
Tagsaccessibility Adobe AIR Alchemy Apollo AS3 ASR ASV blogging captionate chromatic dead decompile developer encrypt flash Flash Builder Flash Killer Flash Paper Flash Platform flash specs Flex Flex Builder FLV FLV specs free guitar tuner JSFL Manitu Group multi-core obfuscate online open flash open SWF Player poster premium features silverlight SWF SWF 9 SWF specs tuner UAE vista XAMDF
Tag Archives: encrypt
These updates mainly enhance the decompile engine and fix some bugs. (No CS3/AS3 support yet, it will come with 6th versions and ASV 6 is expected to be available by July 16th, 2007).
I will keep this post short. ASV license owners: if you are also using SWF Encrypt 4, please test your protected SWFs with the updated version (and let us know if you find a bug). Thanks.
(We think most probably these will be last 5.x updates for ASV, UAE and ASR. Not that we won’t release updates if a serious bug is found. May 16th is ASV’s 7th anniversary, and I tend to think it would be a nice coincidence to have the final 5.x version released on that day…).
… If you have a Flash obfuscator, it’s easy to obfuscate SWF files in SWC files using your current obfuscator. You don’t really need to purchase a separate SWC obfuscator. And if you have a SWC obfuscator…